Monday, November 10, 2008

My New Least Favorite Band

One of my favorite things to do is listen to and play the musics. It's basically all I do.

My second favorite thing to do is to make fun of and belittle bands that I think suck.

My new Least Favorite Band is Boys Like Girls. Boy do they suck. It's hard to believe that bands like this are still finding new ways to sound exactly like an entire genre of whiney boys. Lets be honest: If you listen to just one of their songs about how much they miss a girl, you really can't blame the girl for leaving them.

So, listen to Boys Like Girls at the link below for a good laugh. If you like them, then contact me personally at roydrechsel@gmail.com and I'll write you a music-prescription that should cure you.

(copy and paste link for auditory ipecac)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10292269

12 comments:

Allie said...

Just because you are a music snob and think that you can bag on other bands...let's do a little recap. THEY ARE ACTUALLY FAMOUS, THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEIR MUSIC! So, as much as you would like to say how crappy they are and how their music is so horrible, you don't really have a valid say until you are at the level that they are. As for your prescription, save it for someone who is really musically challenged!

Allie said...

BTW- I'm totally jk-ing.

Roy said...

Wow, the emo-disease has really progressed in you. You might be too far along to save..but that's not going to stop me from trying!

Allie said...

I'm sorry that your heart is stone cold and black and you have no emotion to put into your songs. Don't you know as an artist, you need to have emotion to help others to feel it? Otherwise it is just some lame song that some wreck job put together. Good luck succeeding in your career as a musician!

Roy said...

Last time I checked, anger, musical-elitism, and annoyance are types of emotion. I put my black heart and soul-less soul into my art.

You're a great publicist.

Allie said...

Oh good...Satan himself has decided to write music.

Roy said...

laugh out loud..literally out loud

You win. I can't top that.

But remember that if it wasn't for this "Satan", you would have never heard of Harry Potter. You're welcome for introducing you to HP.

Allie said...

Yes, I will be in debt to you forever for integrating He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named into my life. We are all better people for knowing of his existence.

Roy said...

You little girl. Just say it! Voldemort. What's the worst that could happen?...

Voldemortina.

Allie said...

I hope I never live to find out what would happen to me if I said it.

Roy said...

I'm naming my first born Voldemort/Voldemortina, depending on the sex. I can't believe you will call my child "He/She Who Must Not Be Named." That's a good way to scar a kid.

Allie said...

ANDREW---YOU NEED TO DO A NEW BLOG. I JUST POSTED A NEW ONE, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!