Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Attraction Recognition

You be the judge. Is this list unreasonable? This is my list of attractive males that deserve recognition:

Brad Pitt

This just goes without saying. If Michaelangelo lived today, he would have carved the Brad rather than the David. He's what every man should aspire to. I own 10 of his movies on DVD. If you didn't cry at some point during his performance in Legends of the Fall, then you have no soul. Meet Joe Black? Don't even get me started. He's perfection in all aspects of attainable manliness.



Beyond Brad Pitt, the other men on this list are simply crushes, for lack of a better word.

Robert Redford
Or, as I like to call him, the Brad Pitt of the previous generation.















Daniel Johns
I've worshipped him since the 9th grade. Every Silverchair album is good, beginning to end. The fact that he married (but sadly, divorced...) Natalie Imbruglia (she would be on my list of girls..maybe I'll blog about girls next time..) shows his great taste as well. She's mega-beautiful, and mega-beautiful people attract each other.






Michael Vartan
Also known as Michael Vaughn, from my favorite show of all time, Alias. While my initial main attraction to Alias was, of course, Jennifer Garner (so hot), after a while the show was captivating enough to watch even if she wasn't in it. In the show, as JenGarn's love interest, he had my approval to fictionally date the woman of my dreams.




This is not a comprehensive list, but I'm open to suggestions, and criticism.

No, I'm not gay.

10 comments:

Katie said...

I heart you! I read your post to my roommate, Katy, and she thought it was very funny that a completely not gay 25 year old boy would post about this. But... she agreed with your choices. :)

Roy said...

That's because you two have class, and can recognize beauty when you see it.

Allie said...

I will have to say that this list from top to bottom is as true as can be!! Robert Redford was the Brad Pitt of his day, and although slightly less hot than Brad, still equally charismatic in his acting. I am not so familiar with Daniel Silverchair guy, but I'm on board with that too. Good selections.
P.S. You really should take off the Twilight thing below. It seems so painfully unattractive compared to the beauty above.

Allie said...

Oh yeah and Michael Vaughn in Alias rocks my world!

Roy said...

We have similar taste in men :)

GOY, the Twilight blog stays!

Roy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

That hurts our friendship a little, I think. Twilight, the movie, is a friendship ruiner.

Roy said...

Actually, it's more like a friendship-creator. You're just being stubborn.

Allie said...

I have no comment to your sell out taste in movies!

Roy said...

I have no comment to your sellout taste in blog comments.